Mission and Vision
23/03/2018 - 14:32
- The mission of the Department of Modern Languages is to build up on the work of the Department of Basic English and improve the students' reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills and autonomize them to follow their classes in our English medium university;
- To ensure that the students are able to actively use these skills in post-graduate endeavors and in international contexts;
- To provide opportunities to learn and use different languages through the elective courses that we offer;
- To raise ethical, innovative, inquisitive, communicative and creative individuals that can solve problems with an objective, constructive and critical outlook.
- The vision of the Department of Modern Languages is to become a student-centered language unit that contributes to the academic, social and individual development of the students.